Abisola Oluwaseun Olayinka is a brilliant and result-oriented legal practitioner with interest in corporate and commercial law, technology law, and dispute resolution. With a keen understanding of the intricate legal landscapes governing corporate transactions, Abisola brings a fresh perspective to the intersection of law and business. Abisola’s dedication to staying ahead of the curve allows her to provide the firm’s clients with strategic and result-oriented solutions in an ever-evolving business environment. Whether navigating complex contractual matters, intellectual property matters, data protection, or emerging laws and regulations, Abisola is committed to delivering comprehensive legal counsel tailored to meet the specific needs of the firm’s clients.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Osun State University (LLB)
Member of Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association – Section on Business Law
- Fintech Association of Nigeria
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN).